At Marrokal, we ask our customers to “Trust Your Home To Us”. We place great value in that trust and seek to always exceed customer expectations. Exceeding expectations starts and ends with our employees, which is why we invite only the “best of the best” to join the Marrokal team. For each position in our company, we seek motivated, experienced and expert individuals who can provide the unbeatable customer service our company is known for. In return, we consider employees to be family and provide generous opportunities for growth with the company. If you want to be part of an award-winning and nationally-recognized remodeling company, take a look at the open positions below. We look forward to hearing from you.
An Inside Look At The Marrokal Design & Remodeling Team
Construction Project Manager
- $65,000 to $80,000 Annually (plus commission)
- 10K – 15K additional income from commission and bonuses
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Excellent Benefits Offered Dental, Medical, Vision – single or family
- Profit-sharing and 401K
- Use of vehicle, laptop, and cell phone
Why Work For Marrokal Design & Remodeling
We’re an award-winning and growing home remodeling company in San Diego and we’re accepting resumes from experienced Construction Project Managers to join our team. Business is booming! We are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service. Since 1981, our success has been built upon quality products, expert installation, and most importantly a team of committed and successful Project Managers.
- Take responsibility for multiple residential remodeling projects (avg. 3-5)
- Bring in jobs on time and on budget.
- Coordinate trade contractors, prepare schedules, and track costs.
- Assure compliance with contract documents, plans, and shop drawings
- Assure that the quality of materials and workmanship meets specifications and standards.
- Maintain strict quality control.
- Offer options for additional work.
- Be available for customer questions, comments, etc.
- Minimum 5 years experience Project Management
- Kitchens and bath experience a plus
- Framing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Computer skills – MS Office, database management, etc.
- Verifiable references.
- Able to pass a drug screening and background check.
- The candidate we select must meet the following criteria:
- Strong sense of urgency to bring in jobs “on time” and “on budget.”
- Resolves problems independently without the need to “call the office.”
- Sets high standards for themselves and others.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Excel, etc.)
- Maintains vigilance in managing the details and quality of a project.
- Adapts and relates to different personality styles effectively.
- Manages projects, paperwork, and priorities effectively.
- Demonstrates behavior that supports the decisions and goals of management.
- Resolves minor issues, conflicts, or problems independently.
- Demonstrates an optimistic viewpoint that anticipates positive outcomes.
To be considered for this position, upload your resume along with a cover letter (MS Word) outlining how your skills and experience are a “fit” for the position. ____________________________
Full Time Interior Designer
Are you an interior designer? We want you to join our team! We’re hiring. Our award-winning design/build firm is seeking a professional interior designer to assist clients with product selection. Responsibilities include meeting with clients, organizing and developing written scope of finish materials, and calculating pricing. Additional duties include keeping a neat and organized selection room, staging homes for photoshoots, and speaking at consumer seminars.
- Degree in Interior Design
- Allied or professional membership with ASID
- Above average people skills
- Revit, Sketchup experience; Hand rendering skills, and Lumion 3D a plus
- This position is full-time, with a somewhat flexible M-F schedule.
- Medical premiums paid for employee+family
- Profit Sharing
- Paid vacations/holidays
After 6 months of employment, the company will cover ASID and/or NKBA dues and provide a continuing education budget.
- Medical insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
___________________________ Submit resume and cover letter for either of these positions here:
Professional Design Consultants
In order to maintain our position within the industry, Design Consultants are required to stay up-to-date with the most current construction methods. The qualified candidate is a dedicated team-player with a proven ability to deliver unsurpassed customer service from initial client visit through completion of project and beyond; architectural and/or construction background a plus.
Professional Trade Contractors
Marrokal Design & Remodeling is interviewing Professional Trade Contractors interested in joining our team. All trades must be licensed, meet our insurance requirements and be willing to perform according to Marrokal Design & Remodeling’s Core Values.