At Marrokal, we ask our customers to “Trust Your Home To Us”. We place great value in that trust and seek to always exceed customer expectations. Exceeding expectations starts and ends with our employees, which is why we invite only the “best of the best” to join the Marrokal team. For each position in our company, we seek motivated, experienced and expert individuals who can provide the unbeatable customer service our company is known for. In return, we consider employees to be family and provide generous opportunities for growth with the company. If you want to be part of an award-winning and nationally-recognized remodeling company, take a look at the open positions below. We look forward to hearing from you.
REVIT Drafting Specialist
If you enjoy developing computerized home plans in a fast paced environment, join San Diego’s leading Design Build firm as a drafting specialist. In this role you will visit existing homes to measure and provide as-built documentation, work closely with engineers and building departments, provide sales tools in the form of 3-D graphic presentation materials including conceptual floor plans, int/ext perspective renderings, and site plans.
We are looking for someone that can manage priorities as you will be responsible for multiple projects from conception through permit.
- Minimum three years related residential experience taking a project from measure to permit; THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION.
- Knowledge of California building standards
- Able to work independently and as part of fast paced team.
- Proficient in REVIT software
- Ability to develop complete construction documents quickly, efficiently and accurately. Benefits include paid holidays, paid vacations, medical insurance premiums paid 100% for employee/spouse/family, profit sharing and 401k. THIS POSITION DOES NOT SATISFY IDP REQUIREMENTS.
Professional Design Consultants
In order to maintain our position within the industry, Design Consultants are required to stay up-to-date with the most current construction methods. The qualified candidate is a dedicated team-player with a proven ability to deliver unsurpassed customer service from initial client visit through completion of project and beyond; architectural and/or construction background a plus.
Professional Trade Contractors
Marrokal Design & Remodeling is interviewing Professional Trade Contractors interested in joining our team. All trades must be licensed, meet our insurance requirements and be willing to perform according to Marrokal Design & Remodeling’s Core Values.
"*" indicates required fields