At Marrokal, we ask our customers to “Trust Your Home To Us”. We place great value in that trust and seek to always exceed customer expectations. Exceeding expectations starts and ends with our employees, which is why we invite only the “best of the best” to join the Marrokal team.
For each position in our company, we seek motivated, experienced and expert individuals who can provide the unbeatable customer service our company is known for. In return, we consider employees to be family and provide generous opportunities for growth with the company.
If you want to be part of an award-winning and nationally-recognized remodeling company, take a look at the open positions below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
An Inside Look At The Marrokal Design & Remodeling Team
Journeyman Project Managers
One of San Diego’s leading Home Remodeling firms is seeking a Journeyman Project Manager. The successful candidate can confidently perform the following job.
- Take responsibility for multiple projects including coordinating trade contractors, preparing schedules and tracking costs.
- Assure compliance with contract documents, plans, and shop drawings; assure that quality of materials and workmanship meets specifications and standards.
- Implementing the company safety plan on all projects.
- Deal with clients/homeowners in a positive and friendly manner
Strong residential construction background a must. Experience with MS Project a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, paid holidays and vacations, paid medical, company vehicle & cell phone, 401k and profit-sharing plan.
Architectural Design Drafters
Architectural Drafter assists in the survey and measurement of existing site conditions and performs code research. Applicant must have expertise in Autocad with ability to produce a full set of construction documents including: elevations, sections, roof and site plans. Manages plan set reproduction and coordinates submittal to building department.
- 3+ years residential experience
- 2 or 4 year degree from accredited college
- Excellent Revit and computer skills.
- Technical experience in the design and construction of projects
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on accelerated schedule
Professional Design Consultants
In order to maintain our position within the industry, Design Consultants are required to stay up-to-date with the most current construction methods. The qualified candidate is a dedicated team-player with a proven ability to deliver unsurpassed customer service from initial client visit through completion of project and beyond; architectural and/or construction background a plus.
Professional Trade Contractors
Marrokal Design & Remodeling is interviewing Professional Trade Contractors interested in joining our team. All trades must be licensed, meet our insurance requirements and be willing to perform according to Marrokal Design & Remodeling’s Core Values.